How Does It Work?
1: Affiliates do not earn commissions for referring other affiliates.
2: Commissions are only generated when one of the GauravChhabraDigital’s product is sold to a customer.
3: This is a 2-tier commission system. Affiliates can earn commissions from GauravChhabraDigital’s products sold by any affiliates they’ve directly referred to the affiliate program.
Affiliate’s promotional rules and doubts
- Under no circumstances can an affiliate offer any form of bonus offers or promotions.
- As with any business – your results may vary and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. There is no guarantee that you will make any income at all and you accept the risk that the earnings and income.
Each individual success depends on his/her background, dedication, desire and motivation.
It is the affiliate’s mandatory responsibility that alongside any promotional advertisements, videos, pages, and sites that they advise this disclaimer CLEARLY to potential users of this affiliate program.
Failure to comply with this will result in action being taken by GauravChhabraDigital based on the severity of the situation. We want to ensure that every potential affiliate is completely aware that the risks are on them.
- The COMPANY pays each individual affiliate based on the commission generated from their lead’s completed purchases
- GauravChhabraDigital’s affiliates shall also be responsible for all applicable taxes (withholding tax, sales tax, services tax, value-added tax (VAT), goods and services tax (GST), etc.) or duties imposed by any government entity or collecting agency including those taxes based on GauravChhabraDigital’s Affiliate net income. In the event, GauravChhabraDigital’s affiliate fails to satisfy its tax and/or duty obligations herein, GauravChhabraDigital’s affiliates and shall indemnify and hold GauravChhabraDigital harmless against any claim and/or liability (including penalties) resulting from GauravChhabraDigital’s affiliates failure to pay such taxes and/or duties.
- The commission structure is a 2-tier structure.
- The affiliate generates 10% to 20% commission on every direct sale.
- On top of that, the affiliate generates a tier-2 commission of 10% on every sale done by the direct team members.
- Updated Content: Provide truthful and verifiable content when promoting the Platform. This includes promoting up-to-date changes to our terms and tools. Features and tools can either be removed or altered without notice, so it is the affiliate’s responsibility to update their potential sign-ups.
- Disclaimer: It is the affiliate’s mandatory responsibility alongside any promotional advertisements, videos, pages, websites, landing pages, and funnels; the affiliate has the duty to advise this disclaimer CLEARLY to potential users of this affiliate program.
- Promising Gains: Affiliates must not promote the GauravChhabraDigital’s affiliate opportunity in a manner that indicates or promises a luxurious lifestyle as a result of being a part of this program. For instance, content with expensive cars, locations, housing, or excessive amounts of money which may be used to persuade the user into signing up is prohibited unless you put a disclaimer stating that these gains were completely unique to you and are not promised or guaranteed to users of the Platform.
4.. Poaching Leads: An affiliate must not approach another user who is already under another affiliate and try to convince them to join under them by using another account. It is strictly forbidden.
- It is prohibited to use any trademark or brand name in your business which is identical to or similar to any of our trademark, brand name or domain name, or a derivative thereof, in a manner which is likely to cause deception or confusion, whether during or after the Term, in any video or site created that is promoting the platform and the tools/features it presents.
- Domains containing our registered trademark name; ‘GauravChhabraDigital’ will not be allowed on our platform under certain circumstances;
If you see any of these domains anywhere, please email contact@GauravChhabraDigital.com with the URL of the domain.
The Company will not allow the transferring of sponsors/leads/downline/upline. We may open exceptions if the lead is initially under the Company’s downline.
Multiple Affiliate Accounts:
A GauravChhabraDigital’s user cannot own more than ONE Affiliate account or any account type that allows commissions to be generated. Only a total of ONE affiliate account per user.
(24a.) As with any business – your results may vary and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. There is no guarantee that you will make any income at all and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ for each individual. Each individual’s success depends on his/her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. The use of our information, products, and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that the Company is not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products, and services reviewed or advertised on this Website.
1 – The affiliate must not use negative content to promote products or services sold by The Company. This includes, but is not limited to the use of comments, advertisement products or services by the company as a “scam”, “fraud”, “false”, “fake”, “sucks”, or any other synonyms or phrases that convey the same meaning. The Company is aware that marketing with these types of tactics can generate leads for an affiliate, but it can also compromise the Company’s brand.
2 – Network migration is not allowed, so always confirm when sending your link that the lead is on a computer free of cookies and disconnected from the platform when registering. It is recommended that the activation be performed only after you have verified that the lead is in your network.
3 – Affiliates are not allowed to solicit leads from other networks or even send invitations to other affiliates by placing their links in another affiliate’s posts, or making live comments during webinars, videos, or any other form of promotion from another affiliate. Improper use of any material or videos of others without proper authorization or any other practice established as “Lack of Ethics” known in the Digital Market is also prohibited.
4 – Disclosure of results and earnings that cannot be duly substantiated, in order to capture leads, is prohibited.
5 – For the purpose of obtaining leads, any promises of bonuses, training, and support that cannot be fulfilled is not permitted. If this practice is sufficiently proven (by copies of messages, audios, emails, etc.), then it will be the only allowable reason for changing a lead to another network.
6 – SPAM IS ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED. We characterize SPAM as intrusive, repetitive, and promotional messages sent without the consent or request of the recipient by any means of communication. It is also considered Spam to place your ads or product links in the posts, videos, or ads of others.
7 – An affiliate that creates a site to promote on behalf of GauravChhabraDigital cannot use the information of the company in the footer and should make it clear that the site belongs to an affiliate of GauravChhabraDigital and not the company itself. Any gimmicks that cause the user to participate in this violation may end up with their license to sell taken away. Contact information must be from the affiliate and not from GauravChhabraDigital.